Friday, November 28, 2008

I am a homebody

I really like being at home, even if I'm doing housework. So today, I'm expecting my brother and his family to come over and hang out at our house. I was away from home most of the day yesterday. Well it's 1:00 pm, and they still haven't come. I just want to stay home in my comfy clothes and do some laundry, do some organizing in the nursery, and be here in case Nathan needs something. I actually need to do a little shopping, but I don't want to fight the traffic and the crowds. I might go out this evening or tomorrow. I need a curtain for the nursery, maternity dress for shower next weekend, and some random things. I'm trying to decide what kind of camcorder we should get. I'm leaning towards the DVD recorder or mini DVD because I don't want to have to put it on the computer and burn a DVD. Plus we don't have a great computer or a DVD burner. I also like the ones that record on DVD or on the memory stick. Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. That is good thinking especially if you don't want to mess with the computer. The only thing I worry about with our videos and photos is making sure we have them in two places. Now we have them on the computer and an external drive. This won't help if there is a fire or something. We are thinking about making another duplicate and keeping it at another family member's house.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats