Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nice Weekend

This weekend has been really nice. I've had plenty of time to rest and relax and get some things done around the house. Last night we grilled some steaks and had yummy mashed yams with butter and cinnamon and sugar... MMMMMmmm... Just the two of us. Today we went to church, and then mom cooked fried chicken. MMM.... Then Nathan got a wild hair (I've been asking him to do this with no results) to clean out his closet and get rid of stuff. It feels good to do some organizing. I'm weird, I know. Then, my husband who never drinks alcohol, decided he wanted some spiked hot chocolate. He's digging around, hoping I have something stashed. All we have are a few beers and a bottle of vodka. He actually took a drink of it from the bottle! Too funny!! Then he decided to try it in his vodka. It actually turned out ok. Then I decided that roasted marshmellows and smores sound good. I think I'm about to go get some marshmellows. MMM... I'm really into sweets these days. Not good for weight gain, but it sure makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! That is so funny about your husband and the spiked hot chocolate - guys are too funny sometimes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats