Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crazy Day Ahead

My massage was so great yesterday. Then I went and bought some new bras. I hate spending the money when I know they won't fit for long, but I did go up on the band size, and I just can't be miserable all day. Then I went to HEB (grocery store) to use a gift certificate Nathan got from work for a free turkey and other food. As soon as I walk in the door, who do I see but my mom! There are 1000 people in that store, and I never go in there. I just went because of the gift certificate, so it was funny! We asked about what all we got from it, and I gave it to mom. She's cooking the turkey anyway.

So today should be a pretty crazy day too. I'm "working" till 11:30, meeting my friends for lunch, going to the grocery store (ughhh) to fight the crowds, then cooking broccoli cheese casserole, cornbread dressing, green beans, and broccoli salad for tomorrow. I will probably do all of the prep work and some of the cooking today and bake everything tomorrow morning. My brother and two of the kids came in last night from San Antonio, so maybe he will come hang out with me while I cut up millions of vegetables and cook. Hopefully I don't wear myself out too much. Last night, I was tired and hungry on the way home, and I had lots of BH contractions.

I hope everybody has a great day today getting ready for tomorrow! I will try to post tomorrow, but if I don't, Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for friends and family that make my life fulfilling and keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. Tongiht I have to do my prep work too! I'm going to brine the turkey, cut up the bread and veggies for the stuffing, make my broccoli salad, and make the pie. Everything else I'll do tomorrow.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats