Monday, November 10, 2008

Whew!!

What a weekend! I babysat Mya most of the weekend. She is such a handful. I really don't see how some of you moms our there have a 2 year old and are pregnant. There were moments where I almost could not get up to chase her around. She was going up and down the stairs 100 times. I love her, but I don't think I can keep her by myself anymore. Maybe if it's your own kid, you are more used to it, or maybe if the kid has her toys and things she's more occupied, or maybe not, and you're just as worn out as I was. Then, I thought I was smart for giving her a bath, and that she would play in the water and I would get a break... Then I hear, "POOPY!" I thought, "NO WAY!!" Well, for real people, poopy in the bathtub. I was so mad, but couldn't really get mad at her. I know she didn't do it for meanness, but I told her it was not good to poo poo in the bathtub. It certainly was not fun to clean up that mess, clean her up, clean the tub, soak the tub in bleach... Then finally mom and Micah came to get her at 7:30 pm, and I told them what happened and mom said, "You poo pooed in the bath tub? Good girl!" Mya smiled and nodded her head. C'mon mom. Let's not teach her that.

I got some cute pics yesterday that I will post later. Tonight is the breastfeeding class. So hopefully it will be good.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I saw a lady at target yesterday, Trying to get in the door. One kid was standing on the end of the basket, another in baby carrier in the basket seat, and two older kids at each arm. She couldn't get the basket over the hump to get into the store becasue of the weight of the kid on the end. All of this going on and she still look as calm as she could be carrying on a conversation on her cell.

    I get stressed out taking Laurel to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny! (But not funny if you are that lady.) I do want more than one kid, but I'm re-thinking having them 3 years apart, maybe more like four. At least a 3 year old can talk and use the potty and be more responsible for their actions (and less likely to poop in the bathtub.)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats