Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm going to share each day a few things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my husband and the fact that he is loving and caring to me even when I complain every day. He's becoming more sympathetic and gentle. Maybe it's the paternal instinct kicking in. I'm thankful for my family for just being there for me and the joy I get from being there for them. I'm excited to see how the new little boy will fit into the family. I'm thankful for my job. I work with friendly caring people, and my hours are very flexible.

I really struggled with taking my maternity pictures without Nathan, but I'm going to go ahead and do it today. I'll probably feel a little less insecure without him there and be more open to what the photographer wants to do. Plus it will be a surprise when he sees them.

Tonight is our last baby class. It's the baby care class. I don't expect to learn anything completely new, but like I've said before, I'll take all the help I can get. Tomorrow we're heading to Houston to the perinatologist for our level II scan for growth. Hopefully little boy is growing big and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats