Monday, November 3, 2008

In my head

Nothing too exciting to report today, so I'll just let you into my head for a minute. I'm sitting here at work, a little bored. I'm waiting for people to do their part on my projects before I can really do anything. I hate sitting here being bored. I guess I'll start a new project and see how that goes. I'm getting an earache, which freaks me out because I had a super bad infection in this ear a few months ago that was some of the worst pain in my life. I'm a little sad that there was a family dispute yesterday on when we should call and have everybody in the family come to the hospital to see the baby. I thought it would be good to call when he's born. I really want a little time to ourselves and a minute to recover my senses. I think I'm going to stick with that. Tonight is CPR class, which I'm happy to be going, but my laziness would rather stay home. Tomorrow I'm going to vote in the morning by myself. Nathan wants to go at night, but I have plans to do Main Dish tomorrow at 5:30. It's a local business where you prepare meals in containers of either 3 servings or 6 servings. You freeze them, and then when you want a nice hot dinner, pop it in the oven, and dinner is served. It's really great. We really need to eat a little better than chicken nuggets and pizza and fast food. I like to cook about once a week, but the rest of the time, I'm tired or don't feel good. So this will be great.

Ok, enough rambling. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Word of advise on the CPR - I just got certified earlier this year, and while doing the chest compressions, I sprained my wrist - just be ultra careful doing them, I know you have to press hard enough for the chest to cave about 2 inches, but I was playing "Wonder Woman" and did more damage on me than saving the life of the dummy.
    The Dinner idea is great - I'd like to do that too some day, but I'm afraid we don’t have room in the freezer - strange too, we have 2 freezers, Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats