Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nursery

I'm so excited to have stuff for the nursery! I'm going to try and get the bedding washed and put in sometime today! I've got one load of baby clothes, sheets, blankets, and towels in the wash with about two more to go. I went online to BRU and they must not do a very good job updating the registry. I went in one day last week to check on their stock, and I bought the boppy tummy mat because they only had one, and it wasn't even in the right place. I went online this morning, and it was listed as not purchased yet. I got a couple other things yesterday that weren't counted as purchased too. I already know after one baby shower I'm going to get way too many clothes and blankets, but unless I know where they came from or have a gift receipt, I'll probably keep them. If I don't use them all, I'll give them to someone who needs them. Dinner is in the crock pot. We're going to church in a little while. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats