Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Shower

The baby shower at church was today. It was very nice! There was a small group of ladies from the church and little girls and cake and punch. I had the little girls bring the presents and they were so cute. One little girl sat right next to me and watched me open all of the gifts. Maybe it is her dream like it was mine to be a mother. I'm so thankful that in about 2 months my son will be here. It's a dream come true for me. I'm thankful for the ladies who gave the shower and gave up time that I'm sure they could be doing something else for me and my family. We got a lot of baby clothes, towels, and blankets. Mom bought my baby bedding! I put it in the bed, and it's adorable. I need to wash and arrange a lot of stuff!

My friend Britton had her baby on Friday, and I'm hoping to go to the hospital tonight and see him. She had a planned c-section due to previous uterine surgery. The baby was over 9 lbs! Can't wait to meet him and see how she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats