Friday, November 21, 2008

Dr. appt update

We are home from the dr with good news! Baby boy measured a couple days behind but still on track with normal growth. His size is in the 43% percentile for his age, which is normal. He weighs about 3 lbs. 12 oz. He seems plently big enough for me. I already knew his head was very low and the dr commented on that. I asked if it was normal, and he said that there really is no normal. I asked if it was ok for him to be so low. He said as long as he stays in! LOL! Baby's butt has been right up in my right ribs the past few days (OUCH!). Dr said that could be a problem. As long as I can breathe I guess it's ok. So I'm thankful that our baby is growing strong. We go back in 4 weeks for another scan.

Maternity pictures turned out great! Amber Hamilton is the photographer. She is super sweet and did a great job. As soon as she gets the gallery up, I'll let you all know, and you can see the pics!

We had a plumber come out, and he thinks the problem is not cracked pipes under the house, but plugged line and bad installation of a clean out. That's the good news. Price to fix is $585. Not anything super high, but a little more than we thought. So we may get another estimate and decide what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats