Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday and Nathan is off today. He got up early with lil boy and let me sleep late. Hopefully he'll hang out with us today and just be lazy. It's nice to have help with the baby and to get a little break. And I like that Nathan and the baby spend time together alone. They need to continue that bond. We had a good night last night. It's so good that he is sleeping more. He still is up sometimes for a while, but it's improving and that's what matters. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and our 5th anniversary! Time has gone by so fast. I will try to do a post about our marriage later or tomorrow. I think my parents are going to come over tomorrow and cook dinner for us here. It gets so crowded at restaurants, and I don't want to be gone for hours. It's still not comfortable for me to sit in a chair for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats