Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm surviving

So that was rough, but I'm surviving. I realized yesterday that the stitch she cut out was not the one that was bothering me. I really struggled with the idea of going in again for the third day in a row. I feel like a nutcase, like I'm imagining things. But when I'm going crazy wanting to cut this out myself, I need to see the dr. It bothers me so much it's all I think about. Whether there is something there or not, I will feel better if I get checked. I'm not looking forward to bringing the baby in. But they will just have to help me.

Lil boy has gotten stuck on eating every hour, or else he screams. He only slept 2 hours at a time last night, not horrible, but not great. Maybe he'll nap for a little while and get really huingry and eat good and not eat every hour.

I got all my announcements and thank you cards done. I sent out 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats