Monday, February 9, 2009

More fun

So the dr cut out more stitches today. Fun times. I'm still having migraines. Meds and caffeine help a little bit. And the crazy hot/cold weather around here is driving me crazy.

Lil boy did ok last night. I'm not feeling so much like a zombie anymore. I would have gotten more sleep, but at 3 am I couldn't fall asleep. Nice.

I bought lil boy some toys at Target yesterday that he really likes. I think we get as much enjoyment out of it as him. Nathan was laying on the floor with him watching him stare at the toys and lights. Lil boy is getting better at sitting/laying on his own for 10-15 minutes at a time. This makes me feel better. I love holding him, but I know at daycare they won't hold him all day. And he will be happier if he can be content on his own. Here is the activity gym we got him. He likes it. And the music it plays is actually nice and not annoying like most baby toys. Highly recommended.

I don't normally do movie reviews, but I have to share this one. It's called Stuck. It's about a girl (Mena Sorvino) who hits a man with her car while she is on drugs and drunk. At first she seems like a good person, but things go downhill fast. The story gets crazier and crazier. Irony abounds and flourishes. I was so tense and on the edge of my seat. This is not a relaxing movie. But it was very good. Definitely rated R and not for kids. Lots of nudity and bad language. Hope lil boy wasn't watching and listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats