Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Here is my little Valentine!

5 years ago today Nathan and I were married at our church, Triangle Baptist Church in Nederland, TX at 3:00 pm. Our colors were red and pink of course. My four bridesmaids, Sarah, Kelly, Tiffany, and Tabatha stood by me as I married my wonderful husband.
The four groomsmen Lynn, Michael, Brett, and Steve stood by Nathan. Flower girls were Emma and Rachel. Ring bearer was Cameron. I will try to scan some pics soon. Everything was beautiful and a dream come true. We had about 250 guests including family and friends. We honeymooned in New York, which was freezing and covered in snow. We staying in a bed and breakfast about 90 miles north of the city next to the Hudson river. We went to West Point, Franklin Roosevelt's house, NY city, and even Orange County Choppers! It was so much fun. We made memories there that I will cherish forever.

Now I as look at where life has taken us, I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband and a beautiful wonderful son. May you all be as blessed as we are on this Valentine's Day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So very cute!!! And happy V day to you AND happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cutie!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats