Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A good night

Thanks Jewels for the sleepy vibes. It must have worked! He slept very good last night. He woke up at 12:30 am, ate, slept till 3:00 am, ate, then fussed a little till 4:00 am, and went back to sleep. Nathan rocked him at 4:30 am without me having to even ask. Maybe life is going to get easier one day. Lil boy has been napping this morning, so I got taxes done and his papers submitted for his health insurance. I got my check from work for vacation in the mail, and we got a check from our windstorm insurance from the hurricane back in Sept. It's only a portion, but at least it's something. They have really taken forever. We would probably be madder if we weren't so busy with the baby. I called the dr trying to get in because I'm hurting a little more down there. Maybe more bad stitches.

Congrats to Charmaine and Kevin on their pregnancy!!!! So excited for you guys! Just keep reading here for the baby story.

Speaking of... He's crying gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats