Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dare I say it?...

Another good night. Not quite as good as the night before, but I'll take it. He was down at 9:00, up at 12:00, back down, up at 2:00, down, up at 3:00, then up at 4:30, which is late enough for daddy time,thjen up at 6:00 and back down. So I was up at 8:00 for good, which is nice. I like sleeping late sometimes, but it's nice to be rested at 8:00 am, especially when you go to bed at 9:00 pm. I'm starting to feel like a normal person, getting some sleep, feeling better. I am going to the dr for me tomorrow. I just want her to check me to make sure everything is healing well. It's feeling a little bit bad still.

I'm getting out of the house for a little while, going 15 minutes away to my parents' house, just to get out, but still somewhere safe for the baby not to catch germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats