Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well Needed Help

Thanks ladies for the advice and for the encouragment. I know that life will get easier and that I will survive being a working mom. It's just scary going into different phases of being a mom.

So my MIL and FIL spend the night last night and I got to sleep 6 hours! The only reason I woke up was because my breasts were hurting and I needed to pump or feed. She had already fed him so I pumped and tried to go back to sleep. It took a while because it was just so strange not being able to check in on him, but I knew he was ok in the nursery with his grandparents sleeping. Then I fed at 7:00 am and sleep till 9:30 am. I still feel tired today maybe just because I am sick, but I do feel better.
I got to do my pregnancy/baby shower/hospital scrapbook today while MIL helped with the baby. She cleaned the house while I worked on it or held the baby while he was awake. We are having some of Nathan's family over tonight for dinner, which she pretty much cooked. I would rather them come over here than us try to go to a restaurant with them and be there forever. So here is a pic of my cutie tootie boy in his big boy clothes!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got some rest! A good nights sleep does wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is to precious!!! Glad you have some help this weekend! I hope you get to feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats