Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's official

No poo poo for 3 days for lil boy. I don't know what the deal is. I called the dr. He is eating fine. We'll see what they say to do. He slept better last night, from 10:30 pm till 2:20 am then till 5:30 am then napped for a while on and off till 10 am. And he is getting better at putting himself to sleep. He just lays there and looks around for a while and then goes to sleep.

Never underestimate the power of a tiny penis... I was too slow changing the diaper, and he peed all over his playpen bed! Thank goodness it didn't get me in the face. So there's another load of laundry!

1 comment:

  1. lol momma, thats where you need to invest in a pack of small washcloths or cut up a receiving blanket into small square. Lay one on him as soon as you open the diaper so he doesnt pee on you or the table. Works great!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats