Friday, December 19, 2008

Update

Sorry so late. We got home from the dr around 3:00 and I was so tired I took a nap. Baby boy is growing well. He is right on track for his age. He weighs about 5 lbs. 11 oz. Dr. was very concerned about my blood pressure and swelling. He said bedrest for the weekend until I see my OB on Monday. He said if my bp bottom number goes over 100 to go to the hospital. He increased my dosage of bp medicine and said that may take care of it, but if it doesn't, they can give me stronger meds or just let me have the baby. He said that if I go into labor, that he wouldn't stop it and that the baby would be ok. The baby's head is very low, already making it's way into my pelvis. So, not really bad news, just precautions for me. He was pretty serious about bedrest, laying down to prevent swelling and keep bp low. BP before my nap was 140/82, and after it was 135/80. So, I'm going to rest more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats