Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas last year

Just wanted to share some pics from last year. This is my SIL (Nathan's sister) , her husband, and my nephew Corben.

This is my niece Mya and nephew Omar. The look on her face in this pic is hilarious. You might have to enlarge the pic to see it. She is such a drama queen.









This is my SIL (brother's wife) and my lovely husband watching the kids open presents.














Hopefully they will take some pics tomorrow so I can see all the fun.

I got a call from my health insurance and they approved me for short term disability for the rest of the pregnancy. So that is reassuring. It is only 60% pay, but with me staying home, I'm not really spending any money, using any gas, or going out to eat, so hopefully it won't be too tough.

I did have a rough night last night. BP was high, around 140/95, I was very uncomfortable all over, and I was having lots of BH conttractions till about 2:00 am. They came every 5 minutes for a few hours, but they were getting weaker instead of stronger, so I was pretty sure it was not labor. I was hoping I made the right decision not going to the hospital, and I think I did. I slept pretty decent from 2:00 till 9:30 am. Now the contractions are just one or two an hour, still weak. He's moving really well today. It's just so crazy going through this for the first time, not knowing exactly what to expect. I think the sound of the keyboard clicking is making him kick me really hard LOL.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve with family and friends. Hold everyone dear. Give lots of hugs and kisses.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats