Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to work

Well I'm back at work today after a little extenstion from holidays. I have quite a lot to do, so hopefully I'll get some motivation. I'm still not feeling well with this earache. I called the OB this morning to tell them the name of the antibiotic the dr gave me yesterday, and they want me to take something else. The one the dr gave me is Class C, and the OB's nurse said there are safer choices to take. I took the camera in yesterday, and it will be covered under the accidental insurance we purchased! Yay! But... it's going to take a couple of weeks to get fixed. Yuck. I do have a small digital camera that takes good pictures, so I'll have to use that at the baby showers. I hope everyone is having a good day. I can't believe it is December already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats