Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy Weekend Coming Up

So this is the big weekend with two baby showers! I'm very excited! I'm also a little nervous that I will get overtired. I also get a little overwhelmed sometimes in big crowds of people. I am not used to being the center of attention. So I come off as being rude when really I'm just overwhelmed. It's similar to claustrophobia. Maybe there is a real term for what I fell. So I hope I don't hurt anybody's feelings. I'm working today, and when I get off, I'm going to Hobby Lobby to buy some picture frames for the prints of my maternity pics that I got. Hopefully I'll find some cute ones! I want to set them up at the showers for people to see. I'm a little nervous about the in-laws seeing my belly shots... That's probably silly since the pics are on the internet! It's going to be so fun to get the nursery fully set up, but it will be a lot of work! And I'm not one for patience, so I'll probably want to come home after the showers and work on it. I'll try to get some rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats