Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy and Sad

As I check my Blogger reader, I am amazed today at the grand mixture of happiness and sadness all in my list. I almost feel bad talking about happy things when some of my blogger friends are experiencing such sadness. As I sit and wait for a very happy event today, I'm struck with sadness. For what is happiness without sadness? Life really is this big mixed bad of both that we all have to deal with. So for lack of better grace, I'll mention the sad first and then the happy. But then some of the sad has a touch of happy, and some of the happy has a touch of sad. Please know all my friends that I'm deeply touched today by all of you and praying for all of you.

I'm praying for Jessica today as she mourns and celebrates the 6 month birthday into earth and into heaven of her son Treyson.

I'm praying for my friend today as she grieves the loss of a pregnancy that did not come to be after much intensive treatment.

I'm praying for Jewels today as she struggles to believe what the pregnancy test is telling her, that for today, she is pregnant. She has experienced loss, and I know that her mind is full of what ifs.

I'm praying for a blessing for my baby shower today that my child will soon know all of the people that love him and work hard to give him the things he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats