Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visitor weekend

So this is visitor weekend where lots of people are coming over. We had a few friends over last night, and that was fun. We just hung out and passed the baby around. Dad and Tabatha came over today, and some of Nathan's family and Paulina are coming tonight. Nathan is having some daddy time right now before he gets the baby stolen from him. Little boy slept very good last night. He went down at 11 pm, woke up at 2:30 am till 3:00 am, then slept till 6:00, back down at 7:15, then slept till 10 am. I think this is the most sleep I've gotten in a long time. Still feeling sore and hurting. I started the antibiotics for my UTI yesterday, so hopefully I'll get some relief from that. My BP is still high, 150s/90s. I'm feeling a little better, but still crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats