Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Day

Me and lil boy are having a lazy day, like usual. Nathan spent the morning with us, even cooked me breakfast, and now he is working on his car outside, which is fine. I want him to spend lots of time with us, but he needs some time to do what he likes too. Maybe one day soon I'll be able to go and do something. I'm sure sometime in the next week or so I will feel up to getting out and about. I'm a little afraid to have to go out with him. I would only go to a friend or family's house or a quick errand. The dr said not to life anything heavier than the baby, and going out means carseat, stroller, diaper bag. I guess if Nathan put the carseat in the car, and I used the sling instead of the stroller, I'm be ok. I just really want everything to heal properly. I'm feeling pretty good today. My tummy is not bothering me for once. Still sore down there, but I think it's finally starting to heal properly after two weeks. I think I just had too many bad stitches. I think in another week I'll be feeling like a new person. I gave lil boy a bath in his tub, and he didn't care for it too much. He liked it last time, but not so much this time. He really hates the sponge bath, which we do when we are too lazy to get the baby tub out. I have the rainforest tub, and it's really great. It has a sling/hammock for little ones. Well, we have some visitors. Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats