Sunday, January 18, 2009

My body

It's really amazing to me what all my body has done in the past 10 months or so, with IVF, pregnancy, labor, delivery, and recovery. I updated the "My Changing Body" stats with my measurements today. I was hoping for less on the belly, but it's definitely going down. When I wear a loose shirt, you can't really tell I just had a baby. My breasts are huge! (Well they seem huge to me at least.) Pre-pregnancy I was 34B minus. Now I'm measuring 36C at least. I'm wearing sleeping bras for now and I'll buy some real ones later. I'm still hurting but feeling better. Little boy had a rough night last night. He was up from 1:30 till 5:00 off and on. Nathan was up for the majority of that with him. I got really tired and needed help. He rocked him, put him in his bouncy chair, but no luck. Finally we let him sleep in his bouncy chair at 5:00 till 7:00. I know you're not supposed to, but dang, he was happy in it, and we were tired. Now he is sleeping soundly in his bed. At some point around 4:00, Nathan saw the drug dealer at the park next door and called the cops. A little later I heard noises outside, and there were 3 or 4 cop cars searching that car. I think they eventually let the guy go... I just don't understand drug dealing at a park in the middle of the night. Now that we will be up at all hours, we will keep the PD phone number on speed dial and call every time we see the drug dealers. Maybe they will eventually go somewhere else. I just hope they don't see our lights on at night and know it's us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats