Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our 2nd Night

This is Hollie's husband, Nathan. Hollie asked me to post an update. Our second night went fairly well. Lil Chesley didn't want to go to sleep at first but then he ended up sleeping for about 2.5 hours straight early this morning. That was nice for us to be able to get one long nap. Hollie is doing OK. She is still quite sore, but I think by the end of the week, most of the pain should be gone. We have a weight check at 8AM tomorrow morning, which should be fun to try to get going that early, especially with someone else in-tow. Then we have an appointment with the OB. Hopefully Hollie and Chesley both get good reports. Thanks for all your support and I will try to post some pics soon. Nathan.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Hollie & Nathan! I'm so excited for y'all! Hang in there - you are going to be terrific parents! Can't wait to see your beautiful little boy, Chesley!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats