Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Got it done!

I'm pretty proud of myself that I managed to get batteries put in to all of little boy's things. I actually had to use a screwdriver... Yes, I have a degree in engineering. No, I am not very mechanically inclined. I also just got dinner started. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes homemade with cornbread and some kind of vegetables to come soon. I guess I really am feeling better. I usually start feeling tired in the evening, so I figured that I would get dinner started early. Nathan should be happy to get a break from dinner duty, not that he complains, but he is pretty good to me. Also, for those of you who know what I'm talking about, we scheduled to do Main Dish next Tuesday night. Yes, I said we! Assuming we don't have the baby before then, we will be preparing some yummy meals at the local business to go in the freezer. It's pretty easy, but I don't know if I can handle it by myself, so I may go and just sit on the couch there and help a little bit here and there. I couldn't believe Nathan actually wanted to do it. But then again, he likes to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats