Friday, January 2, 2009

Ultrasound update

We are home after getting our ultrasound. We got a good report from the dr. But, I am a little concerned. He measured at 5 lbs. 15 oz. Ummm... he was 5 lbs. 11 oz. 2 weeks ago. He measured in the 13% percentile. The dr said she wasn't worried at all. She said that the measurements at this stage are not very accurate. So I'm trying not to be worried. They did the biophysical profile, and he moved around, practiced breathing, and generally looked very good. So maybe we are just having a small baby. I just hope he is getting all the nutrients he needs and that he has room to grow in there. We go back to the dr on Tuesday.

I am still feeling crappy from this cold. I was up every single hour last night, sometimes twice an hour. We did sleep late, so I got enough sleep, but it's just not the same. Yuck. I'm going to my post on the couch to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats