Friday, August 14, 2009

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for reading and for supporting me. It really helps to know that I am not alone in my journey as a new mother. Our children are so precious and deserve the best we can give.

Mya spent the night last night. She's a trip! She was very good. Except... I guess she can't help it, but she peed through the diaper in the bed we were sleeping in... all three of us. At 4:30 am... And Boo woke up a lot like normal. But we are having fun today. He thinks she is hilarious. It's built in entertainment. He is starting to really drive her crazy and it's funny. He pulls her hair, climbs on her, screams at her.... Of course it's in love. He is climbing! We took the bumpers off the cribs because he can climb on them and stand up in the bed!! OMG my baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats