Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friends

We hung out with our friends last night. It was really fun and much needed. Boo crawled around and played with the one year old boy who was also there. We stayed up past his bedtime, but once in a while is ok. I really miss hanging out with our friends. I hope to be able to do more. Today we are going to hang out with Nathan's family. It's a nice hot sunny day.

I made our hotel reservations for Austin for Labor Day weekend. We just need a getaway and spend time with just the three of us. I know we can't do a whole lot, but we can swim in the pool, go for a walk in the park, shop a little bit, and just be together. The drive is about 3.5 hours. I'm a little worried about that. That's a long time for a little one. But we will try. That's about as far as I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats