Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cranky pants

Boo has been cranky pants the past couple of evenings much more than normal. And very needy at nighttime. I wonder if more teeth are in the near future. Last night was my night so I was up most of the night. Nathan slept with us so he got woke up a few times too. I think I like being separated on work nights so at least one person can get some sleep. I tried putting Boo in his bed a few times, but he cried every time after 30 mins. So we'll see how well I fuction today at work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that Boo isn't in good humor. Hopefully it is teeth and it will pass soon!

    Get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused. You don't sleep with your husband and you cosleep with the baby?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats