Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny boy

I think my favorite silly thing Boo does is when he is laying down and flails both arms, kicks both legs, and laughs. It's so cute. He is finally getting some hair on his head! I really need to take some pics. Maybe tonight I will do it. I think he's the cutest baby ever... We sold the little car last night. So we have 3 vehicles now counting the old car. Step 1 of simplifying things. Nathan's truck is paid off! He was frustrated last night because the bank drafted a whole car note when he only needed to pay $150 to pay it off. He called the bank and they promised they would not do that, but they did... So hopefully he gets his money back soon. It's stealing!! And then if they do it again!!!!!!! Dumb!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats