Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rainy Day

We are getting some good rain today. I have a really nice view from my office at work of the bayou. I'm in a second story office. I'm just thinking about Boo and missing him. It has gotten very slightly easier to go to work every day. I would still rather be with him, but I know he is happy and well cared for with Paulina and Mya. Mya was very happy to see me this morning. Yesterday she was in a crappy mood because she wants a bicycle (NOW). But today she ran down the driveway arms out for me. It was nice. The plan for Friday night is for mom to spend the night with Boo and Mya at our house while we go to the Incubus concert. We will probably leave around 6:00 pm and be home around 12:00 am. I'm nervous about being away from Boo but we do need some couple time, and we won't be gone that long. And I'm nervous about not nursing or pumping for that long, but I'll bring the pump with batteries just in case I need to do it before we come home. Not sure how that will work, but we will figure it out. It's about a 2 hour drive to where the concert is in the Houston area. Mom has to work Saturday, so we will try to take over the kids at midnight when we get home so she doesn't miss too much sleep.

Nasty story: WARNING!_!_!_! if you are eating lunch... you might want to skip!!
Boo ALMOST ate a nasty gross dead cockroach the other day. I think I would have had a heart attack right there... He scoots around and plays on the rug in the living room. Next to the rug there is a coffee table. He likes to see what is under there and grab it, usually dust bunnies or dirt at the worst. I try to scope things out before he plays on the rug. I forgot. I was on the floor with him for a few minutes before I saw the roach. Thankfully I got it first... But he would not have hesitated to put it in his mouth. YUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats