Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday! I saw the peditrician yesterday. He was very nice. Their office is like mini Disney World with a boat for one nurse station, the jungle, the big hot air balloon. The kids must love it. I got some good information on how their office works and how to raise a baby! I'll take all the help I can get.

Nathan's going to hang out with his friends tonight so I'm going to go shopping. Not for me this time - for items for our church missionary project called Operation Christmas Child where we send a box of toys to kids around the world along with information about Jesus. And a friend at church lost a lot of her belongings during Ike, so I'm going to get some things together for her.

I'm really hoping Nathan will go and get the baby bed tomorrow and put it together. Nesting is bad. I told him we NEED the baby bed. I also hope he finds a way to fix the leaky roof in the baby's sunroom. He really tried last weekend, but it rained this week, and water is still coming in. Our house is crazy. But his priorities are different sometimes. His parents are coming over tomorrow for what I thought was to either look at the roof or put together the baby bed. He informed me last night that the whole point of them coming over was to work on the car (old car he's restoring). WHAT?? I could rant and rave about that stupid car and how much we have fought about it, but I won't. So we'll see what happens with that.

1 comment:

  1. haha. I can just imagine the look on your face.. " WHAT! the car?? ur going to do what?"
    I do it all the time with Luis. he's supposed to spend time with me and the kids but no he wants to play Everquest ( his online game)..
    oh well.
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats