Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nursery in progress

First I have to show off my Halloween shirt I made (with a little help from Nathan on the face. It turned out cute.
















Nathan got the baby bed put together. It's beautiful and I'm so happy it's ready. We're probably going to leave the big bed in the room for guests/grandparents or late nights where we want to take turns sleeping and taking care of the baby. It's not as crowded as this pic looks.






Here is this super cool vinyl lettering that I found at Hobby Lobby. They had all kinds of cute quotes for baby boys, girls, bible verses, all kinds of stuff.










Here you can see where I put the quote. I love it! I have other ideas for things to put on the wall in other spots. So here's the nursery coming together!



1 comment:

  1. You should read this blog.. she is a Jew and preggo too. I just love read her posts..
    http://ccostello.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats