Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A few more things I love

Before I get all negative, I thought of a few I have to add to the list of things I love.

11. My cats! - They are my precious little children. I love laying on the couch and snuggling with one of the three cats that live in our house. One is full time inside, and the other two are in and out. Just seeing them all curled up and sleepy and lazy makes me happy.

12. My house - I really love our house. It's so old and unique. It feels like we live in a mansion. I love the wood floors, the archways, the windows, the character of the house. Of course being old, there is always something that needs to be fixed, and Nathan will probably get tired of it, ok so he already is. So we might not be able to stay forever unless I learn how to be a carpenter, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats