Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here comes our trip

I am excited about our trip! We have not spent the night away from home in a long time. Boo never has. So it should be interesting to say the least. Nighttimes have been rough and evenings are cranky. But as long as we go with the flow and don't have any major plans, we should be ok. CDing is going very well. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It's really not that big of a deal. I used AIOs last night with a cover on them and that was much easier to handle in the middle of the night. I changed him twice in the night. With disposies, I usually change once, so no big deal there. I need to get some fitteds and more AIOs. There is actually a natural baby store in Austin that I hope to go to and pick up a few things. My major aversion to CD was poop, but the flushable liners make it so easy to deal with. So far, cleaning up poop pants in a CD is easier than disposies! Sounds crazy... I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats