I stole from Nancy.
1. Who was your first prom date?
Hmmm... Caleb. I wore a blue gown and he wore a tux. I remember having a good time and being with lots of friends. Nothing too wild.
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
That's a big NO.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Probably a weak mixed drink given to me by my mother when I was around 12 and on vacation. I think it's ok to introduce an older child to alcohol. We'll see what Nathan thinks about that.
4. What was your first job?
I took clothes in and sorted them at a dry cleaners. Yuck!
5. What was your first car?
1994 Saturn 4 door. It was great and lasted all the way through college.
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Paulina texted me after I texted her to tell her Boo didn't eat breakfast so she could try to feed him later. He was not interested this morning.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
What is morning? 2am, 4am, 5am, or actually time to get up? LOL. Definitely Boo.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I can't remember her name! Driving me crazy. Mrs. Harrington maybe? She was super sweet.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
NYC in high school. It was so fun.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
Hmm... I have to say my brother because we were very close growing up. Of course we still talk and we are still very close.
11. Where was your first sleepover?
Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house when I was one week old (so I've heard) my parents were both ill.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
I've only been in one wedding, Tiffany's.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Nursed a baby.
15. What was the first concert you went to?
Rush when I was 15!
16. First tattoo?
17. First piercing?
18. First foreign country you went to?
19. First movie you remember seeing?
Ummm... Cinderella maybe.
20. What state did you first live in?
Born in TX, lived in LA for a few months (Louisiana)
21. Who was your first room mate?
Katie... we did not get along.
22. When was your first detention?
First and only. In middle school, some kids were being loud and bad at lunch, so they made a rule that only 2 or 3 could sit at a table together. We purposely protested by sitting our normal number. We were given detention and didn't regret it at all.
23. (Nancy didn't have a #23 and neither do i!) I'll make one up... How did you first meet your husband?
For those that don't know... we met in Physics II class at Lamar in 2001. We studied together, then were friends, then..... the rest is history.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
That's a hard one. I would like to learn how to sew.
25. Who will be the next person to post this?