Saturday, September 19, 2009

Children...

Mya spent the night last night and MAN, fun times, I tell you. She went to sleep on the couch in the living room connected to our bedroom. Boo was in the bed with me. Nathan was outside most of the night working on the car. At 2:30 am, she woke up and came and stood next to my bed whining. She was not wearing a diaper and is doing pretty well potty training. I said, "Let's go potty" but it took me a few seconds to get up trying to not wake Boo. She made a face like she didn't want to go potty and was still being whiney. Then... she started peeing on the floor. Then crying, then peeing more. Then I got up, then Boo woke up, I tried to put him down, and he started screaming. So I had to carry him around while I was cleaning her up and getting her to finish peeing on the potty. Then Boo was up and didn't want to go back to sleep. I'm sure this is all normal stuff for parents with multiple children. Mya has been great other than that. She really keeps Boo entertained and I just sit in the room and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats