Monday, September 14, 2009

Attached

I never knew how attached I would be to my child. I think breastfeeding and cosleeping have a lot to do with it. And he is getting into the stranger anxiety stage, which is normal. At Nathan's aunt's house he really didn't want to be away from me or Nathan. I mean REALLY! I felt bad that he was such a momma's boy for a second, but I don't want him to be scared to meet new people. So I stayed close and played with him and integrated a couple of people at a time. A lot of people is overwhelming for him. Last night was funny. Me n Boo were snuggling down getting him ready to go to sleep. We were on the couch. I asked Nathan to come snuggle with us. Boo was so sleepy but not cranky. Everytime he looked at Nathan he would do this silly baby giggle. Nathan wasn't even doing anything funny. It was so cute. He loves daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats