Monday, June 1, 2009

Trying to be happy

I'm really trying to be happy and not get depressed. I know I say it a lot, but I really don't like being away from my son.

So I'm going to list some positive things about my situation to bring them to light instead of being negative.
1. I'm so fortunate to have a wonderful healthy child. I really enjoy the time we have together.
2. I only work about 25 hours a week.
3. My hours are flexible. I just have to get my work done. I don't have to worry about being here at a certain time on most days.
4. Nathan and I are both off on weekends to spend time together.
5. We have lots of family and friends to support us.
6. We live in a nice home and have everything we need.

Ok I feel a little better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats