Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ready for the weekend

Well that's the story of my life, survive through the work week and live for the weekends. I am not going to work on Fridays for a while. I really want the most time possible with Boo. I start getting fidgety and antsy at the end of the day. It will help today knowing I will be off for three days. Will I always feel like this? What about when he goes to school? Am I crazy? I get nervous when people invite us to go somewhere or do something because I don't want to have to go anywhere without him. Sounds crazy. I don't want to get a babysitter and leave Boo. I don't want a break. It's very hard for me to leave him in the church nursery for an hour. I really miss him. Before I went back to work we had our parents come babysit for us to go to dinner a couple of times. It was very nice to go out with Nathan and concentrate on our relationship. But I just can't do it right now. I would be a nervous wreck. Boo has been going to bed early lately, which gives us some time to hang out and talk. He woke up twice last night, so not a great night for sleeping. But hopefully tomorrow we will sleep a little late. Saturday is Mya's birthday. She is very excited. I was singing, "Happy Birthday to MEEEE" and making her mad and laugh. She says, "NO ME!" Then after I sing it a few more times she says, "Ok, it's your birthday." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats