Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good News

It looks like Nathan will not lose his job right now. His company is doing some lay-offs. He was worried, as was everyone. After hearing of some people getting laid off yesterday morning, his boss came and talked to him and told him they want him to stay. We are very relieved. One of Nathan's close friends will be laid off though. They asked him to stay through Nov. 30 and then he will get 12 weeks pay if he hasn't already left for another job. So hopefully those that lose their jobs will be helped by this offer.

Boo was cranky last night. We had some fun time, but he just fights sleep so hard. It just makes me feel even worse for having to work. If I stayed home, I would get more fun time. It's hard when two out of the four hours I get are crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats