Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

We had a nice Father's Day spending time with family. We went to church, then had lunch with my parents, then we went to Nathan's sister's house and went swimming with his family. Mya tagged along with us and had a lot of fun swimming. Paulina was not feeling well yesterday. Nicole is babysitting today. We'll see what will happen tomorrow. Nicole will have to work tomorrow.

Nathan made some progress on the house, but it is so hot outside. It's dangerous to work for too long out there. It's been in the 90s every day, high humidity, yuck.

Speaking of being hot, something is going on with the AC at work. It's super hot in my office.

For some reason, BFing has been painful the last few days. I hope I'm not getting an infection. It hurts to nurse and to pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats