Thursday, October 8, 2009

Still here

I am still at work with no further news. I am still pretty worried about it, but there is not much I can do. I tried to get here earlier today, and I was a little earlier, but it's hard. Next week we are going to plan on meeting earlier and we will see how that goes. There is just so much to do in the mornings! And I don't like to rush, and I don't want to give up feeding my child breakfast. But I don't really want to wake up earlier... But I know I'm not the only one dealing with these issues. But sometimes I do feel all alone in this. I thought my job was just fine with my schedule, but obviously not. But even if I get here "early" for me, I will never be able to be as early as other people. I just can't see myself getting to work at 6:00 am. I would have to get up at like 4:00 am! So again, I feel like someone is out to get me. And I am worrying.

Here's my funny story:

A couple of weeks ago when mom spent the night, she was taking a nice long bath in my jacuzzi tub. I was holding Boo and he was sleeping and I was watching tv. It was dark outside. So I noticed that the lights in the bathroom appeared to be off. I thought maybe mom had left the bathroom and I didn't see her leave. I can just barely see the bathroom door from the couch. Then a few minutes went by... no mom... So I got up and went in the bathroom. It was pitch black.

Me - "Mom?"
Mom - "Yeah?" - Laying in the bathtub quietly...
Me - "Why is it dark in here?"
Mom - "The electricity went out."
Me - "No it didn't??"
Then I realized her long bath and running jets must have tripped the breaker.
Me - "Ohhhh.... You tripped the breaker. Hold tight one minute and I will have it back on.
Mom - "Ok"

I just thought it was funny that she just sat there in the tub and didn't holler out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats