Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rough n tough

Being a mom of a little boy, I guess I should get used to being beat up on. I almost always have lots of bruises on my knees from getting up and down from the floor, where I spend a lot of time. I usually also have a slightly busted lip from getting smacked around or Boo smacking his head on my mouth. It's funny when I wonder for a second why my lip is hurting and then I remember getting slapped. LOL. He has been pretty cranky the past couple of nights, crying a lot and waking a lot. I just hope he is not getting sick. I'm excited that I'm off for 3 days. Tomorrow I am going to the dentist and the eye doctor! All in one day. So Nathan is going to be with him. That will be good for them to have some time together alone. Usually we are all together and Boo wants only me. They need some boy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats