Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's too much

Mom is killing me with the candied apples. Her and dad have been on a kick lately. Every time I go over there I'm eating candied apples. They are so yummy!! And sticky and messy and bad for my teeth. I was eating one last night at 10:00 while I was doing my nightly routine of getting my coffee pot set, bottles made, and breast pump accessories and bottles together. So when I took out the bottles they are sticky with candy. Ha. And when I go to the dentist and they ask why my teeth are rotting out... it's mom's fault!

2 comments:

  1. Hollie, i wanted to thank you for responding to my blog the other day. I am so thankful for having such great online friends to do something so nice for me. You made me laugh again at what Ella said about me being creamated "Daddy, when mommy dies, we're going to set her on fire and throw her ass in the ocean!" heh. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats