Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quiet Sunday

Well, it's quiet at the moment anyways. Mya spent the night last night. It's so fun to see her growing up in front of my eyes. She says something new every time I see her. She is really getting good with her manners. She says "Yes M'am" a lot now. In the South, it's really something that is nice to hear from kids. It's much better than "Yeah" and "Hmm" and "ok". She says "please" and "thank you" and "so sorry, didn't mean to" also. She is a little bit bossy with Boo sometimes, though I know she means well. She imitates me and Paulina with the way we talk to Boo. We tell Boo "no sir" when he is getting into something. So she says that. And "enough" when he is getting on our nerves. He has a major attitude. When I am feeding him, and I go to stir dinner or get myself a drink, he gets super mad and screams. I mean really screams! And his whole face turns red, fists clenched, arms shaking. He is funny. He is sleeping on Nathan on the couch right now. He fell asleep in the car on the way home from church about an hour ago and just kept sleeping. We kept the babies during church. We had 2 boys and 2 girls. All of them fell asleep and were in the playpens when church was over... except Boo...

The weather is so nice right now. Cool, windy, sunny. I love this. Yesterday me, Mya, and Boo went to the park and played. There were still a lot of mosquitos though. There were quite a few kids playing, so Mya fit right in at the park. A very nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats