Monday, October 5, 2009

Normal?

Dare I say today seems to be a normal day? Boo was pretty unhappy this morning. He didn't really want to get up, didn't really want to eat breakfast. He wasn't too happy or too sad when I handed him over to Paulina. Maybe he needs a nap. It's a quiet day at work today.

My friend Rachel already has her daughter's birthday party planned! I haven't given it much thought yet. I wish we could invite everybody we know to celebrate this day. It's been such a fun and exciting year so far. But we have a lot of family. I started a list, just for fun. With family and close friends with small children, I've got 50 people. Yikes! I know not everyone will be able to make it, but that is a lot! I think that is about max. There are probably another 50 people I could invite too, but I think I would go crazy! I will talk to Nathan and see what he wants to do. If we are going to invite more than that, we could try to have the party somewhere bigger. But somewhere bigger means lugging food and decorations somewhere... And more cleaning... So I'm voting for 50 people at our house. I just want to be able to thank all of the people who have helped us out this year with our little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats