Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet baby love

So last night I didn't do anything except get me some sweet baby love. We sang and talked and read books and laid down together and nursed... So much fun. Daddy sprayed for fleas. Hopefully that's the end of that. Today I'm leaving work early to get my hair done. I would rather get it done early afternoon and be home at the same time. I don't think I could handle not seeing my boy till 6 or 7 at night. Plus Nathan doesn't get home until about 5:30. I think that is too long for Paulina to have to stay at the house unless it's a work emergency or something. She was pretty late this morning, but I didn't mind at all. I just got me some extra boy love... I should try to get here earlier, but that will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats